Sunday, June 25, 2006

Personal Note

I'm creating this blog to help you with your questions about diabetes and how to manage it. Diabetes is a very personal and important issue to me. Many members of my family, including my late grandfather, have been forced to live with diabetes.

Long term, I hope that a cure is found for diabetes. There is so much research underway and so many ideas. My personal opinion is that the key to curing diabetes comes from funding. In order to further research, $$$ is needed.

As a former member of the American Diabetes Association Board of Directors, I urge you to get involved in your local American Diabetes Association. Many local chapters host bike rides, walks, golf tournaments, and galas to raise money for diabetes.

Click here to visit the ADA web site and learn more about how you can get involved locally!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home